Redcliffe Resources Limited (formally Pacrim Energy Limited) is concentrating operational efforts on the 100% owned Redcliffe Gold Project located north east of Leonora in Western Australia.
The Project tenements cover approximately 45km strike length including the gold fertile Mertondale Shear Zone and associated structures.
278,000 OUNCE GOLD RESOURCE ESTIMATE
- Total gold resource estimate at Redcliffe Gold Project increased by 40% to stand at 278,000 ounces as at end of 2012.*
- Several phases of RC drilling at Kelly prospect paved the way for a maiden resource estimate of 80,400 ounces of gold. Kelly consists of a major mineralised trend of greater than 2km strike length remaining open to the north and south as well as at depth
- Kelly lies just 2.5km to the north of the Golden Terrace South (GTS) deposit, where a resource estimate of 90,500 ounces of gold remains open at depth.
- The Company has been investigating development following the completion of a Project Feasibility Study on GTS. Recent work has focused on reviewing processing strategies including heap leach test work
- The Mineral Resource estimate (2.4Mt @ 1.04g/t) was solely based on Redcliffe’s RC drilling programmes conducted in several stages from 2010 to 2012, comprising 93 drill holes totalling 11,723 metres.